sliding planes intersect to create stairway path
stair expansion can double as stadium seating
Multi-person/ multi-use bench:
for lounging, sitting, and reclining
Read directions one by one following each rule as you go.
1. Choose one piece of string; tie end to any nail.
2. Choose a nail non-adjacent to current wrapped nail.
*(non-adjacent= nail must be greater than or equal to 2 nails away in all directions from current wrapped nail).
3. Keeping the string taut, wrap a point on the string once around any height on the chosen nail.
4. Repeat steps (2-3) choosing a new nail and a new height, wrapping until approximately one-inch remains on string.
*(new nail/height= any nail/height that is different from the previous nail/height)
5. Tie one-inch end of string off around final nail.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 if time remains with new string.